A unique, Chicago-based program that provides opportunities for teens from across the country to learn about and take action on current social justice campaigns. The program gives teens a Jewish framework to explore their social justice identities and gives them the tools and inspiration to build a better world.
We focus on building the skills for meaningful community organizing by looking at a root cause analysis of social justice issues. Teens come away equipped to be agents of positive systemic change. Every program builds a community of teen activists passionate about making Chicago a more just city.
In every program, teens will:
- Learn from leaders on the forefront of activism
- Create change in Chicago’s diverse communities
- Gain critical thinking and leadership skills
- Build a community with other teens who are passionate about social justice
- Strengthen their Jewish identity
- …and HAVE FUN!
Get involved with JCUA today!
*This session is a partnership with URJ’s Mitzvah Corps program. For more information and to register, please visit the Mitzvah Corps Chicago page: https://mitzvahcorps.org/programs/chicago/