JCUA’s Congregational Partners
- Anshe Emet Synagogue, Chicago – Lakeview
- Beth Emet Synagogue, Evanston
- Beth Shalom B’nai Zaken Ethiopian Hebrew Congregation, Chicago Lawn
- Emanuel Congregation, Edgewater
- Congregation Hakafa, Glencoe
- Jewish Reconstructionist Congregation, Evanston
- KAM Isaiah Israel Congregation, Chicago – Hyde Park
- Mishkan Chicago, Chicago
- Oak Park Temple, Oak Park
- Temple Jeremiah, Northfield
- Temple Sholom, Lakeview
As part of our formalized Congregational Partnerships, these congregations provide feedback and input to help us understand different perspectives within Chicago’s Jewish community, enhance and strengthen JCUA’s “Jewish voice”, and engage with issues where appropriate. All of these synagogues have demonstrated interest and ongoing commitment to collaborating on social justice campaigns and other JCUA programmatic work that results in positive systemic change.
Together with our members and Congregational Partners, JCUA continues to grow the Jewish community’s collective impact and sustain the momentum for collaborative Jewish social justice work in Chicago.